At the beginning of 2020, the good news of "smart manufacturing in China" came from the far away UAE.
On March 18, SAIC Maxus held a delivery ceremony with UAE national transportation company, a famous transportation company and local government department of UAE, successfully completing the delivery of all 186 SAIC Maxus V80 school buses. It is worth noting that it is not only a mass delivery of SAIC Maxus school bus, but also a rarely-seen single purchase order with such a big volume in this segment in the Middle East, which can be regarded as another successful model of "Sail offshore" of Chinese automobile brands.
- 405 Units of SAIC Maxus Vehicle Shipped to South America
- Notice Of Relocation
- Go up against the trend and set sail --- 400 units T60 vehicles exported to Qatar
- NAIEC Authorized with Used-car Export License
- NAIEC and global partners are helping each other during the pandemic
- A new import tender granted
- Spare parts department visit Turkey customers
- NAIEC attended Automechanika Dubai 2019